NEXT DAY DELIVERY or BOOK YOUR IDEAL DATE
Competitively Priced Nationwide Delivery, London & Surrounding Areas. To obtain delivery options enter your delivery Postcode at checkout.
FREE Collection from five depots throughout London:
Or call 020 8200 0882 for other delivery options.
Please Note: All deliveries are roadside only. *Next day delivery is subject to availability.
It is important that you do not delay in unrolling the turf.
Turf should be rolled out immediately but certainly within 24 hours (maximum) in the autumn/winter and 12 hours (maximum) in the spring/summer.
Turf Express Company operates a fleet of vehicles across the Home Counties. When possible we will use vehicles that are fitted with a crane offloading facility, enabling access to front gardens as well as over walls, fences and hedges.
The company also uses smaller vehicles for more awkward sites with limited access. Delivery notice required is normally next day, and always within two days.
Our drivers will always do their best to site products where they are required. Crane offloading of turf and soil can be placed within 3-4 metres of the vehicle. Smaller vehicles in the fleet can usually access back service roads and/or place goods on to front driveways.
Delivery of Turf, Bulk Bags and pallets of Small Bags Outside M25
- Generally within the M25 pallets are off-loaded using a vehicle mounted hydraulic crane. The crane cannot operate in close proximity to overhead obstructions such as cables or tree branches and cannot be used to lift pallets over parked vehicles.
- We undertake to place the goods as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver.
- Deliveries outside the M25 and the majority of locations are made via pallet carrier on pallets and to kerb side only.
- Vehicles are up to 11 metres (36') long, 2.5 metres (8' 2") wide, 4.6 metres (15') high.
- You must ensure that there are no obstructions to delivery, such as parked cars, low bridges, overhanging branches or weight restrictions.
- It is best if you are in to accept the delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods. With unattended deliveries, Turf Express cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
- Pallets are generally off-loaded using a tail lift and positioned using a manual pallet truck. Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface.
- If delivery cannot be made due to access issues or an unsuitable offloading area, a charge of up to £30 per pallet will be made for redelivery or return to Turf Express.
Following the receipt of your order the turf will be harvested. Once it has been harvested we reserve the right to charge in full. however in receipt of a cancellation we will endeavour to:-
- Cancel harvesting - 24 hours notice needed
- Endeavour to sell the turf elsewhere
However if we can achieve neither of the above the charge will remain
Turf will have been harvested within 24 hours of delivery. Problems with the turf should be noticeable at the time of delivery, and whilst during the laying process. Any further problems should be noticeable within 48 hours of installation. We do therefore not accept responsibility for issues with turf that has not been notified within 48 hours of delivery.